01.01.2022 - 31.12.2022
People in a Group
Price per person in US$
Domestic flight Tashkent – Bukhara
+45 / subject to change
Train – ticket Samarkand - Tashkent
+30 / subject to change
*Price is given for tourists only.
*Please, tour companies contact by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are met at the airport after your overnight flight from the UK and assisted through immigration and customs before being transferred to your city hotel for an early check-in. En route your guide will give you a short introduction to Uzbekistan, and the rich history and cultural heritage of Tashkent. At the hotel you will have some free time to relax and unpack and have a light lunch (not included). In the afternoon you are taken on a half day city tour visiting Independence Square, Amir Timur Square and other famous historical and cultural sights. Afterwards there is a welcome dinner at a local restaurant followed by an overnight stay in Tashkent.
5* Wyndhan Hotel Tashkent Palace or similar
This morning commences with a transfer to the airport to board the short flight to Bukhara. After checking in to your hotel, you experience Bukhara in a full-day tour programme. Bukhara is a large, unique and authentic art museum that maintains its old oriental face. In the morning, we guide you to the magnificent Mire-e-Arab Madrasah and one of the most beautiful buildings in Central Asia, the Samanid Mausoleum. You then take a tour through the fortress Royal Ark to see the coronation hall and visit the summer residence of the last Emir. You enjoy dinner at a local restaurant before returning to the comforts of your hotel. Overnight in Bukhara.
4* Malika Bukhara Hotel or similar
Today involves a drive across the desert to the ancient town of Shakhrisabz, the birthplace of the 14th century Turco-Mongol conqueror, Timur or Tamerlane. The translation of Shakhrisabz means “Green City” which sits in the south of Uzbekistan some 90km from Samarkand. Here in Shakhrisabz (UNESCO-World Heritage Site) you will tour the monumental memorials of the barbaric Mongol Prince and also have the opportunity to watch the thriving bustle of this lively town. Visit ruins of Ak-Saray palace (“the White Palace”) – Tamerlane’s summer residence. Then you are driven on to Samarkand; on the way you will visit a local guest house, where you will see the weaving of carpets. Arrival in Samarkand. Dinner at national restaurant.
4* Hotel Emirhan or similar
After breakfast you start your city tour of Samarkand. The historical part of Samarkand consists of three main sections. In the north-east is the site of the ancient city of Afrosiab, founded in the 7th century B.C. and destroyed by Genghis Khan in the 13th century, which is preserved as an archaeological reserve. Excavations have revealed the ancient citadel and fortifications, the palace of the ruler (built in the 7th century displays important wall paintings) and residential and craft quarters. There are also remains of a large ancient mosque built in the 8th to 12th century. To the south there are architectural wonders and the medieval city of the 14th and 15th centuries. Other major sites include Gur Emir Mausoleum, Bibi Khanym Mosque built in the mid 15th century,and Rukhabad Mausoleum ("The Spirit Abode") in whose dome, it is said, there is a box containing seven hairs of the Prophet Mohammed. Registan Square ("Sandy Place") is the most visited place of Samarkand, which consists of three magnificent monuments: Ulugbek Madrasa (XV c.), Sherdor Madrasa (XVII c.), and Tilla-Kari Madrasa, along with richly decorated and historically significant mosques that contributed to the beauty of this culturally important period of civilization. Finally to the west there is the area that corresponds to the 19th and 20th century expansions.
4* Hotel Emirhan or similar
After a leisurely breakfast we continue through the day to explore this city’s remarkable architecture and historical past. Your guide will take you to the Ulug Bek Observatory and Shah-i-Zinda to explore the blue-domed necropolis, with tombs dating back to the XI c. After a break for lunch, you have the opportunity to take a short drive out of the city to see a paper-making facility and a silk carpet factory before returning to the city for a rest and dinner in a local restaurant.
4* Hotel Emirhan or similar
After breakfast at the hotel, the morning is free to shop and pack. You check out by 1230 and then are taken for a light lunch before heading to the station to board the high speed train for Tashkent. You arrive late afternoon and check in to your hotel before dinner.
5* Wyndhan Hotel Tashkent Palace or similar
A morning at leisure prior to packing your suitcase and checking out. Optional excursions include a city tour around Tashkent with a visit to The Khast Imam complex, the library of Koran and other ancient manuscripts, Kukeldash Madrasa, or a trip on the magnificent metro to the local market “Chorsu”, or to the Museum of Applied Arts. Continue on to the airport to board your flight home to London. Arrival London Heathrow terminal 4 early evening, same day.
Flight from Tashkent.
• Meals as indicated (6 breakfasts; 6 dinners)
• Transportation services:
- 2 pax – sedan (4 seats, BRAND NEW 2015-2016, A/C, stereo, baggage)
- 4 pax – 7+1 pax – minivan (14 seats, BRAND NEW 2008, A/C, stereo, baggage)
- 8+1 pax – minibus (20 seats, A/C, stereo, BRAND NEW 2015-2016, Standard Euro 3, A/C.
stereo, DVD, microphone, refrigerator)
- 10+1 pax and more – big bus (40 seats, A/C, stereo, BRAND NEW 2016-2017, Standard Euro
3, A/C. stereo, DVD, microphone, refrigerator)
• Professional local English speaking escort guide throughout the tour
• Entrance fees for all mentioned monuments (except photo and video charges)
• Water during the trip (1 liter per day per person)
Prices do not include the following:
• International and internal flights in economy class
• Train tickets: Samarkand – Tashkent by train “Afrosiab” (economy class)
• Late check-out from the hotel
• Visa costs and processing
• Photo and video charges
• Tips and gratuities
• Any personal expenses
• Alcohol, soft drinks and any extras in menus
• Extras not shown per itinerary including last day activities in Tashkent
Samarkand and Bukhara, as well as the capital Tashkent, and will give you the flavor of ancient Central Asia.
Price is given for tourists only.
Please, tour companies contact by mail: email@example.com
Hotels upon the program:
• This offer is not a reservation confirmation; we do not hold hotel rooms and do not guarantee their availability at the time of the decision of the customer.
• The sequence of itinerary and suggested hotels are subject to change without prior notice.
• If the hotels indicated in the program are not available on the date of the reservation, other hotels of the same category or an optional one will be reserved according to availability.
• In case, when in a peak season time the same category hotels will be not available, we keep the right to suggest and book a hotel of a less category. Tour - package cost will be re-calculated accordingly.
• Most of the hotels in Uzbekistan without elevator
• Please, send us rooming and name lists as soon as you will receive it, so we could notify the hotels, that the group is guaranteed.
• Please, check with us your hotel reservation status
• Domestic flights are subject to change in timing and availability. If the mentioned flight is not available, it will be changed to a convenient one depending on tour program
• Due to a lack of the train – tickets for the fast train “Afrosiab” we keep the right to change it by the usual train or change route to a bus transfer in that direction. Early booking doesn’t guarantee availability.
Train – tickets are not allowed to be booked and should be issued at once when the sales are opening.
• We need all the group’s passport details to be sent to us 45 – 30 days in advance.
• Please, check with us your ticket’s reservation status
General organizational moments:
• The itinerary is subject to alterations depending on the changes that can be made by the railway lines in their hours and days of operation of the trains
• Please be aware, that there may be various vehicles and drivers used during your tour, depending on the route section and type of transport needed on that section
• The company is not responsible for the weather conditions during the route
• If a place of visit is closed to visitors it will be replaced with an alternative. During major events, accommodation may be changed and replaced with a similar category
• The gratuity for the guide is usually 5USD per day per person and 3USD per person per day for drivers (not mandatory)
• No early arrivals and late departures are included. Additional supplements could be offered depending on the international flight tourist used
Tour payment should be made not less than 15 days prior to tourist group arrival to our bank account as per sent invoice, or by VISA card
Cancellation prior 30 days – no charges apply
Cancellation prior 15 days – 50% charge of the tour price
Cancellation prior 7 days – 100% charge of the tour price
Excursion tour Uzbekistan 2023 - here 300 days a year the bright sun illuminates turquoise domes and sandy madrassas. This architectural miracle - Silk Road’s heritage.
Uzbekistan tour - change of scenery to the soft, magical East atmosphere. Uzbekistan trip will bring recuperation & peace of mind, new favorites from the gastronomy world, and colorful impressions, enriched with new knowledge.
So far, no researcher has taken it upon himself to count how many architectural monuments there are in Uzbekistan. Luxurious architectural & historical heritage is what distinguishes Uzbekistan from other Central Asian countries.
Uzbekistan trip will present many discoveries — an amazing variety of architectural styles represented by monuments of Samarkand, Bukhara, and Tashkent with the ‘’Islamic Renaissance” era.
Uzbekistan tours Dolores Travel — a comprehensive introduction to the fatherland of Tamerlane, where besides the kaleidoscope of historical monuments, there is original culture alive, reflected in music, dance, cuisine & hospitable people mentality. Bukhara — Samarkand — Tashkent tour is a touch to the origins of Eastern civilization, dazzling outside & restrained inside.
Uzbekistan tours will give a clear answer to the question about the reasons for the growing popularity of this Central Asia destination for tourists. Uzbekistan tourism is at its peak and the effect is noticeable in the impact on the industry & infrastructure — in the number of hotels and level of provided service, string of restaurants competing for the originality & dishes taste.
• Ark Citadel, inner medieval Emir city - a place of power’s concentration with prehistory dating back to the 4th century BC.
• Bolo-Hauz mosque with pond - an ornament of the Bukhara’s historical center
• Bukhara tour includes “postcard” Uzbekistan monuments, Poi-Kalon — the “Pedestal of the Great” and the Asia spiritual heart.
• Among other classic attractions in the old city Bukhara, a meeting with the last Emir’s summer residence "Sitorai Mohi Khosa" — “Palace-Mirror of the Sun & Moon'' is waiting for you.
• Uzbekistan excursions are unthinkable without diving into the noisy rhythm of the Eastern trade domes — Samarkand tour will begin with the ancient Siab Bazaar.
• Speaking about the Uzbekistan heritage, it’s impossible to not share this treasure with the representatives of the Timurid dynasty. Bibi-Khanum mosque and Gur-Emir tomb keep the seals of Amir Timur, Registan, and Observatory of the Mirzo-Ulugbek - all this belonged to their ideas.
• Tashkent tour, moreover preserved medieval sights of Shahristan - Chorsu Bazaar, Kukeldash madrassas & Barak Khan will surprise you with a Navoi Theater located on the Ankhor river, where the “new” life of the future Uzbekistan capital began together with the Russian Empire.
Tour Uzbekistan compact 2023 - a trip to the revived Eastern tales of the Silk Road. Here minarets keep the names of great sages as diaries of memory and tell stories about bygone times.