Cost of Business Lounge service at airports in Uzbekistan
Tashkent Airport CIP-lounge: price
• For Arrival - 80 USD per person
• For Departure - 105 USD per person
Samarkand Airport CIP-lounge: price
• Arrival - 90 USD per person
• Departure - 120 USD per person
Bukhara Airport CIP-lounge: price
• Arrival - 30 USD per person
• Departure - 30 USD per person
Urgench Airport CIP-lounge: price
• Arrival - 15 USD per person
• Departure - 20 USD per person
Please note: There are no discounts for children at Urgench airport. Release period: 3 days.
Terms of service:
- Children under the age of 2 years accompanied by their parents – FREE
- Children from 2 to 12 years - 50% DISCOUNT
- If the child is traveling alone without parents - FULL PAYMENT will be charged
*Release period - 48 hours
**Prices are valid until 31.12.2023 y.
- Cancelation 48 hours before due time – without penalty.
- Cancelation within 48 hours before due time – penalty 100% of order’s cost.
- Cancelation after landing or take off the plane – penalty 100% of order’s cost.
- No show – penalty 100% of order’s cost.
Business Lounge - a high comfort lounge for welcome/conducting passengers using all airlines operating in Uzbekistan airports: Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara and Urgench.
Business Lounge is located on the left-wing of the first floor and on the right wing of the second floor of the airport passenger terminal and has separate exits.
Upon arrival at airport, passengers, who use VIP Lounge services are welcomed to exit the plane right after arrival and they are met by special staff. If the passenger has luggage, the airport executive collects luggage tags. After all passengers of the VIP Lounge arrive at the meeting place, the whole group is accompanied by the airport executive to the VIP Hall in a separate bus. For departure from airport, passengers arrive at VIP Lounge by themselves and passing separate registration, located directly in front of the waiting room, then follow to the waiting room and after that, they are invited to a separate exit.
The customer (passenger) must arrive at the airport in Uzbekistan no later than 1 hour 20 minutes before the departure time of the flight.
NOTE: Passengers holding business class tickets from Uzbekistan Airways, Fly Dubai, Bel Avia, Azerbaijan Airlines, Aeroflot, Korean Air will automatically receive VIP Lounge service free of charge. For Economy Class passengers and all other airlines (regardless of ticket class) CIP Lounge service is available on a fee basis and must be booked.
To apply, please send the following information via any of the contact forms on the website:
- Name of guests (Presence of children under 2 years of age / 2 to 12 years of age);
- Flight details (date and time, flight number, destination, etc.)
- Ticket class;
- Indicate the type of service required (i.e. departure or arrival);
- Contact telephone number