Sultan Boutique Hotel Samarkand 4****
On the Central Samarkand street with the name evoking bright thoughts of carefree youth – University, there was a stronghold of magnificence, worthy of the former Empires’ Capital.
Sultan Samarkand Boutique Hotel is located in a building built in 2014, decorated as the Lord’s Palace in an elegant miniature, making it seem even more fabulous. Admire the mosaics’ radiance and turrets-guldasta under the moonlight & stars!
An equally delightful view will remove the mystery veil from the ancient Sogdiana Eastern facades, turning to him from the summer terrace height on the Sultan hotel’s roof.
You will be fascinated by the Sultan Boutique of hospitality:
- location within walking distance of both Islamic Renaissance monuments and the modern city part with plenty of cafes & shops
- 17 cozy rooms with three-component design – brick walls decorated with paintings by Suzanne, carved wooden ceilings, intricate patterns of ikat
- wi-fi access, satellite TV, refrigerator, private bathroom, climate control, a separate block of non-Smoking rooms & soundproofing give a feeling of comfortable privacy
- the Sultan hotel’s staff provides excellent service, demonstrating standards of respect for guests and operational room-service
- connoisseurs of luxury & modern amenities will be satisfied with the restaurant elegance and abundant variety of breakfast included in the price.
To book the Sultan hotel & transfer from Samarkand airport, send a request to Dolores Travel!
Address: University Boulevard 1, Samarkand